€1,277 / week
(Reference number: 300515)
Surrounded by enchanting woodlands and rolling hills, and yet just 20 minutes from the bustle and attractions of Cardiff, this five star luxury cottage is a fantastic location for your holiday. Just a short walk to a pub, and organic farm shop, and a popular local restaurant, and just half an hour’s drive from the Brecon Beacons National Park, you can choose to relax and get to know the Welsh countryside- Or take the 7 1/2 mile journey into Cardiff for world-class shopping, museums, the beautiful Cardiff Bay and the iconic Millennium Stadium with its international sports games and music events. This Cardiff holiday cottage with a peaceful atmosphere is the perfect balance between Town & Country.* Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds – four double beds.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen diner, lounge, bathroom, four double bedrooms with ensuite, utility room.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with range cooker, dishwasher, American style fridge freezer, coffee machine. Utility room includes a washing machine.
* Entertainment – 40 inch TV, Freeview, DVD player. There is also a TV with a state-of-the-art sound system in the kitchen. Large selection of books, games and DVDs.
* For families – high chair and travel cot can be provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private enclosed garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and heating included. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on arrival including a selection of local Welsh produce. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls and antibacterial spray are provided ...