€313 / week
(Reference number: 300450)
Located on a traditional family farm, this Pembrokeshire cottage is ideally located for that tranquil, peaceful and sublime seaside holiday. Just half a mileâ€™s stroll across the farmland takes you to the breathtaking Pembrokeshire coastal path, which runs along the spectacular cliffs of the Saint Davids peninsula. This dog friendly cottage is just 2 miles from Saint Davids, Britain's smallest city, with its sacred cathedral and laid-back atmosphere, and just 2 miles from the clean white sandy beach of Whitesands Bay. Fall in love with Wales in this traditional Pembrokeshire cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Rooms â€“ one double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, living room. First floor â€“ double bedroom., Twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ four burner gas hob with extractor fan, electric oven and grill, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster, refrigerator with freezer compartment, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment â€“ widescreen TV with Freeview box, DVD and video player, CD/ radio/cassette player, selection of books and games.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair can be provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private enclosed patio with wooden picnic table and chairs, steps up to a grassy area with clothesline. Guests are welcome to walk across the farmland to join the coastal path, just three fields away.
* General â€“ electricity, central heating and gas included. Bed linen provided, but please bring your own towels and tea towels. Hairdryer provided. This cottage adjoins Ty Blawd cottage, and they can be booked together to accommodate up to 8 guests.
* Pets â€“ this is a dog friendly hol ...