€630 / week
(Reference number: 300501)
Large, light and spacious holiday house for nine in the centre of the picturesque seaside town of Beaumaris, Anglesey. Within strolling distance to many restaurants and bars, and attractions such as Beaumaris Castle and gaol, this pretty town is the gem in Anglesey's crown. With large rooms, views over the streets and sea, pier and mountains of Snowdonia, you won't want to leave this stunning townhouse on the beautiful and historical Isle of Anglesey.* Size â€“ sleeps nine in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two double, one king, three single.
* Rooms â€“ first floor â€“ lounge , kitchen diner, double bedroom, bathroom. Second floor â€“ twin bedroom, double bedroom, family bedroom with king-size bed and a single bed, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, microwave.
* Entertainment â€“ Freeview TVs in kitchen and lounge.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside- walled garden on the ground floor rear to the rear of the property. This can be accessed via stairs from the patio doors in the kitchen. Patio furniture.
* Parking- parking available on seafront near the cottage. The owner is happy to show you where you can park for free, or you can choose to park on The Green for just Â£2.50 a day, Â£10 for the week.
* General â€“ bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Gas central heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi available. There is a bus stops directly outside the property.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking. This property is situated above a gallery and is therefore on the first and se ...