€398 / week
(Reference number: 300443)
This quirky, captivating and cosy cottage is magnificently unique and packed with traditional features. Situated in the village of Brechfa, which includes a pub and community shop, it is a mecca for mountain bikers and has countless footpaths, trails and tracks. Within easy travelling distance of the National Botanic Gardens, Aberglasney house and gardens, Dinefwr Park, and the gloriously secluded Carreg Cennen castle, it is the ideal base from which to explore this wonderful corner of Wales. This former forge is stylishly decorated and makes great use of its period features. Fall in love with west Wales from this beautiful country cottage.* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, living and dining area, twin bedroom, bathroom. First floor – large gallery room with double bed.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hob, washing machine, full-size fridge freezer, microwave and toaster.
* Entertainment – flat screen TV, selection of books and games for children.
* Outside – shared garden area with garden table and chairs – garden is shared with owners property next door, however, owners are only resident for a short time of the year.
* Parking – parking outside the cottage.
* General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi included. Secure bike storage available. One free basket of the wood is provided, and more available for purchase.
* Pets – maximum number of two dogs at an additional cost of £20 per pet.
* Notes – no smoking. Mobile phone coverage is limited. This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bon ...