Description(Reference number: 72641)
With traditional Ibizan interiors, the stone facade, white-washed accents, and bohemian decor are suited to those looking for some yoga Nidra or super-chilled socialising. Multiple levels of shaded terraces, sleek swimming pools and lush greenery make the outdoors a hedonist’s playground. Tuck away from the group in the massage corner where your day can be topped off with an at-home spa experience. Choose between the shimmering infinity pool or the plunge pool overlooking the hillside. Double bedrooms and bathrooms with deep stone tubs on the first floor lead out to the sun terrace and that beautiful view. The villa includes a private chef, to make full use of the chrome, professional kitchen inside and the full kitchen outside. While the villa, fringed by palms, feels an island onto itself, the pulsing music of Ibiza is within easy reach, with San José and Es Cubells just a five-minute drive away. Wander the bougainvillaea-covered gardens to find an additional bedroom situated in a private pool cabana for utter privacy. Here you’re free to channel whatever you like until the end of your final sun salutation.
* A private chef, pre-arrival fridge stocking, boat charter, airport transfer and car hire are included, and you can upgrade to include tailor-made itineraries, spa treatment and personal trainers
* Staff live onsite for your convenience
* One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor with a private entrance
* There is parking at the home for multiple vehicles
* There is daily cleaning at the villa
* The additional bedroom in the cabana is suitable for staff or as a teenager's apartment upon request