€363 / week
(Reference number: 300313)
This charming, cosy, and spacious St Davids holiday cottage is a dream come true. With breathtaking views and just a short stroll from the sea, you won't find a better location than this. Located a mile from the spectacular city of Saint Davids, the smallest city in Britain that's actually more like a village, within easy travelling distance to many attractions such as Oakwood theme park, Folly Farm and Anna’s Welsh Zoo, and just a short walk from the Welsh coastal path, you'll feel the stresses and strains of daily life draining away in this beautiful Pembrokeshire location.* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge diner, kitchen, utility room. First floor – double bedroom, twin bedroom with ensuite, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle. Washing machine and full-size freezer in utility room.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD, HDMI, books and boardgames.
* For families– cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private patio and lawn. Shared central garden with bench and barbecue. Additional large playing field.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels. Free Wi-Fi. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are provided. Can be booked together with Y Stablau and Y Felin to accommodate 16 in total.
* Pets – a maximum of two well-behaved pets allowed. Do not leave your pets unattended, and they are not allowed on the furniture. As this property is located on a work ...