€500 / week
(Reference number: 300362)
Just a mile from St Davids, the captivating and sacred smallest city in Britain, this detached cottage on the Pembrokeshire Coast is a haven of tranquillity. Located on a working farm and within easy walking distance of the sea and the Welsh coastal path, this stunning property has some of the best views in Wales. Enjoy boat trips to explore the wildlife of the area, visit the attractions of Oakwood theme park, Folly Farm, Annaâ€™s Welsh Zoo and many others, or simply get to know the shops, cafes, and secluded countryside of the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast.* Size â€“ sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, four single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner, utility room with WC , double bedroom, twin room, bathroom. First floor â€“ large gallery style bedroom with three single beds.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, full-size fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle. Utility room contains washing machine and dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, books and board games.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private garden with larger shared central garden with benches and barbecue. Separate large playing field. Bench situated at front of cottage.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels. Free Wi-Fi. Welcome pack on arrival. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are provided. Can be booked together with Ty Coets and Y Felin to sleep 16 in total.
* Pets â€“ a maximum of two well-behaved pets is allowed. Do not leave your ...