€414 / week
(Reference number: 300404)
Located on a traditional Welsh farm in the Brecon Beacons National Park, this beautiful cottage is cosy, light, and peaceful. Just 7 miles from the quaint town of Abergavenny, and with great access to main road networks via the M4, this is a tranquil and peaceful spot that is within easy reach of many attractions. Within walking distance of a wonderful pub and with walking trails right from the doorstep, get to know the stunning Brecon Beacons from this traditional Welsh cottage with views.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner, cloakroom with WC and shower units. First floor â€“ double bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, DVD and many local information leaflets.
* For families â€“ high chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ shared garden area.
* General â€“ bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central heating included. Wi-Fi available. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls and antibacterial spray are provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar and home-made cakes. Please let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion as we may include an extra surprise your welcome pack. Supermarket delivery is available and plenty of local shops. Owners are happy to book a table for you at a local restaurant in advance of your stay â€“ please contact and ask for details.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking inside the property. There is a security bond of Â£50 required as pre-autho ...