€312 / week
(Reference number: 300540)
You're going to fall in love with the breathtaking views from this fantastic holiday cottage in mid Wales! With a wealth of wildlife, and located on a site of special scientific interest, a family of otters have recently been spotted on the riverbank from this sustainably managed cottage, which is also a good place for spotting badges and other wildlife. The market town of Knighton is just 6 miles away, while the larger town of Newtown is 14 miles in the opposite direction. With local opportunities for golfing, bird watching, walking and cycling, you will love waking up to this spectacular view each morning.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double bed, two single beds.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ sunroom with patio, lounge, kitchen. First floor â€“ double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, slow cooker, toaster.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, DVD, VHS player, books, local information, cookbooks,. TV includes FreeSat and BT sport.
* For families â€“ high chair, stair gate and travel cot provided. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“garden with patio furniture, balcony with steps down to the garden meadow which borders the river.
* Parking â€“ parking bay provided outside the cottage, and further roadside parking is available nearby.
* General â€“ bedlinen and hand towels provided. Central heating throughout. Bath towels are available at Â£5 per person (please pay owners on arrival, and make sure to request towels in advance.) Hairdryer provided. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are provided. Supermarket delivery is avail ...