€340 / week
(Reference number: 300555)
This traditional and spacious holiday cottage in the heart of the captivating mid Wales countryside is a perfect break away from it all. Just 4 miles from the quirky and pretty market town of Machynlleth, with its shops, cafes, restaurants and weekly markets, and just 14 miles from long golden sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, take a break from the rat race in this beautifully decorated homely cottage. There are footpaths and cycle routes direct from the doorstep, and views that will take your breath away. Give yourself some breathing space in this lovely and pretty traditional Welsh cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps six in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen, dining room, lounge, utility room. First floor â€“ double bedroom, single bedroom, double bedroom, family bathroom, single bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer. Utility room has a washing machine, tumble dryer and washing facilities.
* Entertainment â€“ TV with Freeview and DVD player in lounge, TV with Freeview in dining room.
* For families â€“ cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with lawn area and flowerbeds, patio with seating.
* Parking â€“ ample parking space available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Starter pile of logs provided for free, and additional logs can be purchased from the owner. Basic items such as tea towels, dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls and washing up liquid are provided.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.