€398 / week
(Reference number: 300496)
Less than 2 miles from the university harbour town of Aberystwyth, this stylish holiday property is located on a complex that includes a hot tub, playground and plenty of outside space. Enjoy views of the beautiful rolling hills and explore the stunning Cardigan coastline, or visit the many local attractions such as the National Library of Wales, Ynys Las nature reserve and Nant yr Arian mountain bike centre. Aberystwyth is a picturesque and laid-back town with shops, cafÃ©s, restaurants and bars, as well as its very own castle. Experience the solitude of this holiday cottage located on the old dairy farm, in close proximity to the delights of Aberystwyth town.* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds â€“ one double (plus one single sofa bed.)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. First floor â€“ double bedroom with extra single pull-out bed, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is a launderette available for use on site.
* Entertainment â€“ Freeview TV, DVD, MP3 dock and radio.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private garden area with garden furniture. Shared playground, barbecue and open spaces.
* General â€“ bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Heating and electricity included. Hairdryer provided. Wi-Fi available. Secure storage available for bicycles, fishing tackle, watersports equipment etc. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls and antibacterial spray provided.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.