€434 / week
(Reference number: 300295)
Surrounded by 35 acres of magical rolling farmland, woodland, streams and rivers, this west Wales holiday cottage is like something straight out of the imagination of Enid Blyton! Just a short drive from the beautiful beaches and coves of Cardigan Bay, and just 2 1/2 miles from the pretty village of Llandysul, there are plenty of attractions and larger towns within driving distance. There is even a landmark glacial feature on the farm itself called Cerrig Hyllion (the ugly stones) which visitors are welcome to visit. With enchanting period features and a captivating atmosphere, bring a touch of magic to your holiday in Y Llaethdy cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan lounge and kitchen diner. First floor â€“ double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, microwave, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment â€“ FreeSat TV and audio visual system, fishing rights on the local river which borders the farm.
* Outside â€“ patio, deck and terraced garden with chair swing and patio furniture, barbecue and picnic table.
* General â€“ bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Central heating and electricity included. Welcome pack provided on arrival includes a bottle of wine and flowers in season. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet roll and cleaning liquid are provided. This property can be booked together with Yr Hufenfa, and downstairs halls can be opened up as adjoining lounges. Please contact owners for more information.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.