€567 / week
(Reference number: 300560)
This five star cottage in Abersoch on the LlÅ·n Peninsula is packed with traditional features and has a real feeling of luxury. Just 1 mile from the lively yet laid-back village of Abersoch with it it is beach, watersports, coastal walks, restaurants pubs and shops, this location really is second to none. The LlÅ·n Peninsula is known for its beaches, coves, bays and small and friendly villages, and is within easy travelling distance to larger towns such as Caernarfon, Pwllheli, and Porthmadog. This property dates back to the 1800s and is truly charming. Take a break in this luxurious five star cottage within walking distance of Abersoch.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, two singles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ living room, kitchen diner. First floor â€“ double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully fitted kitchen with hob/oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. There is a shared laundry room with ironing facilities on site.
* Entertainment â€“ widescreen TV.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ patio area with garden furniture.
* General â€“ central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. There are three other holiday cottages on site for larger group bookings, including Stabal y March next door.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking. Couples and families welcome, and mature groups only.