€432 / week
(Reference number: 300334)
Located on a working farm in 100 acres of breathtaking countryside, this rural cottage is stylishly decorated and has plenty of outside space. Just a short drive from the coast, the opportunities for walking, cycling off fishing are plentiful â€“ you could even go on one of the many dolphin spotting trips in Cardigan Bay! Just 2 miles outside Tregaron, which has a fantastic foodie pub and a renowned Welsh jeweller, and within easy driving distance of the university harbour town of Aberystwyth and its many attractions, this really is the perfect base from which to get to know the delights of Cardigan Bay.* Size â€“ sleeps five in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one king, one double, one single (and an extra pull-out single bed.)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, lounge, dining room, shower room with WC, utility room. First floor â€“ master king-size bedroom, double bedroom, single bed with single pull-out bed, master bathroom, shower room.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ aga, electric cooker and gas hob, microwave, large fridge with freezer compartment, microwave. Washing machine/dryer in utility room.
* Entertainment â€“ TV with DVD in lounge, TV in kitchen.
* For families â€“ high chair, travel cot and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ large side and rear gardens with another garden area off the main garden, trampoline, shared lawn area with barbecue, bench and water feature.
* General â€“ bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central heating included. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on your arrival including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, home-made cakes and biscuits. Please let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion du ...