€567 / week
(Reference number: 300376)
Set in 32 acres of grounds, including breathtaking wildflower gardens and a croquet lawn, this indulgent detached farmhouse is a real slice of luxury. Just 3 miles from the popular Ceredigion coastline with great beaches, coves and bays, there's even the option of booking breakfast. With great views over the Preseli mountains, and just 8 miles from the pretty town of Cardigan, this luxury property is within easy driving distance of numerous small towns, villages and attractions. Located on a bed-and-breakfast complex, family and friends can also come to stay. Treat yourself in this traditional cottage within easy distance of the ocean.* Size â€“ sleeps seven in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one super king, one double/twin, one twin childrenâ€™s room, one single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, sitting room, conservatory, reading room, single bedroom, utility room with WC . First floor â€“ super king bedroom with ensuite, super king bedroom (that can be made into a twin bedroom if requested when booking), twin room for children (please note that these beds are narrow â€“ 2 foot 6 wide.), master bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with double oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer. Washer-dryer and extra fridge freezer are in the utility room.
* Entertainment â€“ TV in sitting room.
* For families â€“ high chair can be provided on request, but we do not have a cot.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with lawn and garden furniture, access to the many acres of grounds.
* General â€“ bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and heating included. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on arrival including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, home-made cakes and bi ...