€352 / week
(Reference number: 300409)
Get the real Welsh experience in this enchanting period property on the Llyn Peninsula. It even has an outside playroom for children! This lovingly restored 17th-century farmhouse is located on a farm where Welsh is spoken as a first language, and is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the solitude of the Welsh countryside. Just 2 miles from the coast, and 3 miles from the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron, with its pubs, shop, bakery and cafÃ©, there is plenty of exploring to do in this area. The LlÅ·n Peninsula is known for its bays, coves and sandy beaches, and is within easy travelling distance to bigger towns such as Pwllheli, Porthmadog and Caernarfon. Get to know the real Wales in this period property with wooden beams, antique dresser, and wood burner.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two double beds (single bed can be added to one bedroom on prior request.)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room. First floor â€“ double bedroom with ensuite, bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, four ring hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave. Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
* Entertainment â€“ flatscreen TV and DVD. There are TVs in both bedrooms. Maps, local books, board games, jigsaws, and books are provided.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private courtyard with patio furniture and wooden bench, barbecue and clothesline. There is a shared enclosed garden with two swings and trampoline. Outside toy room with Lego, wooden farm, dolls, etc, keyboards and child size snooker table (Children must ...