€375 / week
(Reference number: 300290)
Peaceful, secluded, and perfectly located for that break away from it all, this cottage is just 4 miles from the culture, bustle and beach of the university town of Aberystwyth. With all the creature comforts that will make your stay a relaxing one, and views from the patio that will simply take your breath away, this property is cosy yet spacious. Visit New Quay to go dolphin watching, Devils Bridge with its narrow gauge railway and spectacular waterfalls, and the long sandy beaches of Borth and Ynyslas, you're sure to feel renewed after a holiday in Y Ddinas cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, one twin (and sofa bed in lounge.)
* Rooms â€“ kitchen diner, lounge with patio doors, double bedroom, twin bedroom, family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, freezer and fridge. There is a shared laundry room on site with 24-hour access.
* Entertainment â€“ Freeview TV and DVD player plus hi-fi in the living room, TV in kitchen.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ patio with garden furniture, shared lawn with play area for children including swings and slide.
* Parking â€“ ample off-road parking.
* General â€“ bedlinen, hand and bath towels included. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi provided. Short breaks are available at the self catering Aberystwyth cottage. Can be booked together with Blaenlli, another holiday cottage on site, for larger groups. The property is suitable for disabled people. All rooms are on ground floor. Doors are a minimum of 750mm and the main door is 860mm wide, making easy access for a wheelchair. ...