€891 / week
(Reference number: 300384)
With spectacular views over open countryside, this Llandeilo holiday cottage is perfect for that fabulous holiday with friends and family. Sleeping up to 10, it has all the amenities you could for, such as a cosy wood burner and a large open plan kitchen diner. The views from the south-facing patio are truly stunning, and this cottage is located just 4 miles from the pretty market town of Llandeilo, with its small shops, cafÃ©s, restaurants and attractions. Visits Dinefwr and Carreg Cennen castles, the Brecon Beacons National Park, or one of the fabulous beaches or coves of west Wales. This pet friendly cottage really will take your breath away.* Size â€“ sleeps 10 in five bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one king, one double, three double that can be made into twin beds (please specify on booking how are you would like these beds to be arranged.)
* Rooms â€“ lower ground floor â€“sitting and dining room. Ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, main lounge, bathroom, king-size bedroom with ensuite, utility room, twin/double room, twin bedroom (can be made into double bed on request) . First floor â€“ double bedroom, twin bedroom (can be made into double bed on request.)
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ well-equipped kitchen. Utility room has washing machine and fridge with freezer compartment.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, DVD, books and games, tuned piano. Own private fishing is available on a local river.
* For families â€“ high chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ south facing patio with picnic table, chairs, parasol and barbecue, and a large contained garden with trees swing.
* General â€“ bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central heating included. Wi-Fi avai ...