€483 / week
(Reference number: 300383)
And relax! Deep in the tranquil countryside of mid Wales nestles this converted barn with spectacular views. With a wood burner, large windows from which you can enjoy the beautiful scenery, and a balcony with a captivating view, this is the perfect countryside romantic getaway you've been looking for. Located in a secluded spot, this cottage is just 6 miles from the quirky and pretty market town of Machynlleth, with its exclusive shops, cafÃ©s and historical significance. Nearby attractions include Ynys Hir RSPB reserve, Coed y Brenin mountain biking centre, and the Mawddach Trail for cycling, walking and sea views. Within easy distance of mountains and beaches, this stunning converted barn will charm you and leave you relaxed and peaceful.* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bed.
* Bedsâ€“ one king size bed.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ king-size bedroom with ensuite, separate bathroom with jacuzzi bath. First floor â€“ open living space with lounge area and kitchen diner.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ modern kitchen with cooker grill, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave etc. Iron and ironing board provided.
* Entertainment â€“ Sky TV and DVD player, books, maps, binoculars and guidebooks provided.
* Outside â€“ large balcony with views.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Logs, firelighters, and a gas lighter are provided for the wood burner. Basic items such as washing up liquid, dishcloths, dishwasher tablets and binbags are provided. You will be treated to a slice of freshly baked cake on arrival.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking. There is a refundable damages bond of Â£100 required as a pre-authorisatio ...