€421 / week
(Reference number: 300338)
Blissful redbrick holiday cottage, just 50m from the water in this small fishing village of Llangwm, this location feels like it's plucked straight out of Dylan Thomas's pen! Situated in a peaceful estuary in the Pembrokeshire National Park, it is in walking distance of a local pub, shop, spectacular walks and breathtaking water views. Within easy driving distance of castles, towns, sandy beaches and tourist attractions, there is something about this place that will make you want to sit back, relax, and appreciate the stunning tranquillity of this enchanting spot.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two double beds.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner. First floor â€“ double bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with Rayburn, dishwasher and electric hob. Washer/dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ TV with DVD player.
* Outside â€“ garden with table and chairs.
* Parking â€“ off-road parking for one car.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival which includes local produce, such as honey and free range eggs from the village, local bread, home-made chutney, milk, Welsh cakes, butter, tea and coffee. Grapefruit, lemon and cedarwood organic toiletries provided by Conscious Skincare, a local producer. Hairdryer provided. Initial supply of kindling and wood for the wood burning stove provided. Wi-Fi available. This is ideal accommodation for the Llangwm literary festival. Environmentally friendly cleaning products provided.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.