Description(Reference number: 76466)
This is a dandy-like arrangement for those ready to fall in love with an old charmer of a home. Located near Piazza Missori by the majestic Duomo di Milano, you'll enjoy a rich cultural experience in the area, and a breathless view of central Milan from your front balcony. Need we say more? In spite of the impressive collection of antiques, Walls of Shekvati has a homey, nostalgic feel that makes this home a joy to spend time in. This alone would make it a win in our books, but we can't fail to mention the big private terrace at the back – your private little jungle.
* There are several steps leading to the elevator – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware
* If you require a parking space, the host needs to be informed in advance to make arrangements
* This home doesn't have a manual, but the host is working on putting one together
* The WiFi is a bit slow
* There isn't a lot of space in the kitchen to actually cook – you might struggle to prepare an elaborate meal
* Some of the art displayed is on the risqué side