€477 / week
(Reference number: 300311)
This property is a real slice of history! The 16th century farmhouse, built on a Roman site, has all the traditional features you would expect from such an old property, such as a large Inglenook fireplace, exposed stone walls and oak beams. Located in the rugged and beautiful Snowdonia National Park, 5 miles from Cricieth with its imposing castle and sandy beach, and 7 1/2 miles from the pretty and bustling harbour town of Porthmadog, this is the perfect place to stay if you want to get to know North West Wales. Just 200 yards from LÃ´n Eifion cycle track, which follows the railway line from Bryncir to Caernarfon, there are castles, beaches, coves, small friendly villages, and many attractions within easy distance. This ivy-covered cottage, part of Wales's history, will make your holiday extra special.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one king, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner.
* First floor â€“ king-size bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment â€“ digital TV, DVD player.
* For families â€“ high chair and travel cot provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with seating.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided. Towels can be provided for Â£5 per guest. Wi-Fi available.
* Parking â€“ private parking spaces available.
* Pets â€“ up to 2 dogs can be accommodated for an additional cost of Â£25 per pet. Please notify when booking if you are bringing your dogs. Dogs are not to be left in the cottage unattended.
* Notes â€“ please note that the sta ...