€426 / week
(Reference number: 300556)
This perfectly located modern and spacious cottage has plenty of outside space, and a balcony from which to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the area. Located in the pretty village of Pannal, which has one of the best foodie pubs in the area, it is just 3 miles from the quirky and traditional market town of Machynlleth, with its small shops, exclusive cafÃ©s and annual comedy festival, and is just a 6 mile drive to the pretty harbour village of Aberdovey (correctly spelt Aberdyfi), with its shops, restaurants, and miles of golden sandy beaches with mountain views. Within walking distance is the health and leisure complex of Plas Talgarth, where you can treat yourself to a range of beauty treatments, a massage, or make use of the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Within easy travelling distance of Talyllyn Steam Railway, Portmeirion, the Centre for Alternative Technology, and many magical castles and footpaths, you'll adore the village feel of this modern stylish house.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, two singles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan lounge and kitchen diner, WC.
* First floor â€“ double bedroom, family bathroom, twin bedroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with electric range double oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave. Iron and ironing board provided.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, DVD player, DVDs, games, jigsaws and books.
* For families â€“ cot, stroller and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ lawned garden with garden furniture.
* Parking â€“ parking available for two cars.
* General â€“ central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, ...