€449 / week
(Reference number: 300462)
This stone cottage will take your breath away! A converted farm building which retains many traditional features and yet is designed in a modern and minimalist fashion, the combination of exposed stone walls and sleek lines really is spectacular. Located on a 50 acre estate, and surrounded by views of mountains, pasture and woodland, this is an enchanting spot that you will fall in love with. Within a few miles of countless attractions and adventures, this is just a short drive from the longest zip wire in Europe at Bethesda, 3 1/2 miles from the beautiful castle town of Caernarfon, seven miles from the foot of Snowdon, and just a short drive from the enchanting island of Anglesey with its golden sandy beaches, this is the perfect place to come if you're after an adventure, or simply relaxing break away from it all.* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – kitchen, living/dining area, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with the icebox. Washing machine and freezer space available to use at the home owner's house on site on request.
* Entertainment – TV/DVD player
* For families – cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside – large patio area with patio furniture, fire pit.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bed linen hand and bath towels provided. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi available, but please be aware that the signal is not very strong due to the location of the property. Hairdryer provided. Tŷ Menai is one of two semi detached holiday cottages that can be interconnected to create one large cottage which accommodates up t ...