€421 / week
(Reference number: 300534)
The perfect blend of traditional features and modern luxuries, TÃ¿ Mawddwy is in a beautifully secluded spot and yet is in within easy travelling distance to many attractions and adventures. With fantastic views of the mountains, this grade 2 listed whitewashed cottage with wooden beams and sloped ceilings really does feel like taking a step back in time. Around 20 minutes in the car takes you to the pretty market towns of Dolgellau and Machynlleth, with small exclusive shops and cafÃ©s, and idyllic golden beaches are just a short drive away. There's even three quarters of a mile fishing rights on the captivating river Dyfi, and countless footpaths by the river and across the mountains. Take a break away from it all in this wonderful luxury traditional Welsh cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, open plan living area, twin bedroom, double bedroom, family bathroom, utility room.
* First floor â€“ double bedroom with ensuite, second sitting area.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ induction hob and fan assisted oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ Sky TV, iPod docking station, board games, TV with Sky and DVD player in the second sitting area.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private garden with furniture and barbecue.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ electricity, heating and initial supply of logs provided. Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided (Egyptian cotton linen and Welsh blankets). Outdoor lockable building for bike storage. Fresh seasonal ...