€511 / week
(Reference number: 300530)
A captivating blend of the traditional and modern, this 16th century farm cottage is a wonderful balance of traditional features and modern luxury. Not only does this cottage have a play area, games room and its own fishing rights available to guests, it's also just half a mile from the well-known Porth Neigwl surfing beach. Within easy travelling distance of many beaches, coves, bays, and small friendly villages, it is also just a short drive from the towns of Pwllheli, Porthmadog and Caernarfon. With oak beams, exposed stone walls, open fire and views that will take your breath away, this place really will charm you.* Size – sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, one family room with double and single bed.
* Rooms – ground floor – reception hall, sitting room/diner, kitchen. First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom, family bedroom with double bed and single bed, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment – TV and video. Shared indoor games room with table tennis, snooker and football table game.
* For families – cot, high chair and child stairgate available on request.
* Outside – enclosed rear patio area with garden furniture and barbecue, enclosed lawn area. Separate enclosed playground with slide, swings etc which is shared with one other holiday cottage.
* General – electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Coal and logs provided. Wi-Fi connection available. Hairdryer provided on request. Basic items such as washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs and cleaning products are provided. There ar ...