€477 / week
(Reference number: 300374)
If you're looking for a traditional cottage with the wow factor in the magnificent Welsh countryside, then look no further. This traditional Welsh longhouse has bags of charm, traditional features, and is decorated to an extremely high standard. Cosy yet spacious, it is just a short drive from the town of Porthmadog with its harbour, shops, cafÃ©s and steam train, and just 5 miles from Cricieth with its golden sandy beach and striking castle. Surrounded by mountains, beaches and coves, and within easy distance of towns such as Caernarfon, Bangor and Pwllheli, this is the perfect place to come if you want to get to know this beautiful unspoilt corner of North West Wales. With an oil fired aga, multifuel stove, and countless extra touches that makes this property so special, you'll fall in love with TÃ¿ Isaf.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, living area, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ oil fired Aga, dishwasher, washing machine, Smeg fridge freezer, microwave.
* Entertainment â€“ digital TV in kitchen, digital TV and DVD player in living area, plenty of books. Fishing rights on the river which flows through the ownersâ€™ land.
* For families â€“ high chair and travel cot provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ lawned garden with table and chairs. Direct access to a cycle route that runs to Caernarfon.
* Parking â€“ private parking spaces available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided. Towels can be provided for Â£5 per guest. Wi-Fi available.
* Pets â€“ can accommodate up to 2 dogs at an additional cost of Â£25 per pet ...