€523 / week
(Reference number: 300455)
This charming farmhouse cottage is spacious, light, and is located in one of the most splendid hidden corners of Wales. With plenty of outside space for those gorgeous sunny days and pretty sunsets, and a cosy wood burner to warm up the cooler evenings, there's all you need and more in this beautiful property. There's even a games room with pool table and dart board! Just 6 miles from the picturesque harbour village of Aberdovey (correctly spelled Aberdyfi), with its long sandy beach, shops and cafÃ©s, and just a short drive from the historic market town of Machynlleth, with its laid-back atmosphere, exclusive shops, and historic footpaths, you will fall in love with this part of Wales with a holiday in TÃ¿ Fferm.* Size â€“ sleeps six in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, four single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, lounge, single bedroom. First floor â€“ double room, twin bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave. Separate laundry room on site.
* Entertainment â€“ TV and DVD player. There is a shared games room on site, including a pool table and dartboard.
* For families â€“ Travel cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with garden furniture and patio.
* Parking â€“ private off-road parking spaces available.
* General â€“ bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Central heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided. Tea with home-made Welsh cakes will be provided on arrival. Basic items such as washing up liquid, tea towels, scouring sponge and dishcloths are provided.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.< ...