€470 / week
(Reference number: 300504)
Charming and unique cottage with exposed stone walls, sloping ceilings, and wooden beams â€“ and even a hot tub for that extra touch of luxury. This beautiful property is over 200 years old, and is just 6 miles from the pretty Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron with its restaurants, shops and cafÃ©s. A perfect base from which to explore the beautiful countryside, it is just 13 miles from the bustling university town of Aberystwyth, and is within easy travelling distance of beaches, countryside walks and lovely small towns. It is also just 2 miles from the renowned Fantasy Farm Park. Give yourself a break in this quaint period cottage that is close to all the amenities you may need.* Size â€“ sleeps 4 in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen, bathroom, double bedroom, utility room. First floor â€“ Gallery style twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, half size freezer, washing machine.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, board games.
* For families â€“ high chair provided on request. You are welcome to bring your own travel cot and travel cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden area with hot tub. Footpaths across the smallholding.
* Parking â€“ private off-road parking.
* General â€“ bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Central heating and electricity included. First basket of logs provided for the wood burner. Hairdryer provided. Milk, tea and coffee will be provided on arrival. Wi-Fi available. Supermarket delivery is available, though there are plenty of great shops nearby. Secure bike storage available.
* Pets â€“ one well behaved dog welcome at an additional cost of Â£25 pe ...