€340 / week
(Reference number: 300351)
This light, spacious and beautifully decorated 19th century stone cottage is just a mileâ€™s stroll from sandy beaches. Just 200 yards from the lovely village pub, and within easy distance of footpaths, a golf course, and scenic railway journeys on the Cambrian Coast, there is so much to do around here! Just 5 miles from the captivating harbour town of Barmouth with its restaurants, small shops and arcades, and just a short drive from castles, forests, and many local attractions, this is the perfect base from which to explore this corner of Wales. With a wood burning stove, stone walls, and a large garden, this is the perfect getaway for you and your family or friends.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, one bunk.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ living room, kitchen diner, hall, cloakroom with WC, utility room. First floor â€“ double bedroom, bunk bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ dishwasher, microwave, larder fridge, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ TV and DVD player.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ large garden with garden furniture.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ linen and towels included. Electricity and central heating included. Wi-Fi available.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.
* This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead.