€546 / week
(Reference number: 300465)
Tranquil, secluded and completely unique, the location and the view from this place will leave you stunned. Fantastically isolated, this beautifully decorated cottage is cosy yet spacious, and has an atmosphere like no other place on earth. Just 9 miles from the village of Talybont, and 16 miles from the popular university harbour town of Aberystwyth, there's plenty of attractions and adventures to be had locally – but you probably won't want to stray too far from the glorious seclusion of this tranquil cottage. Have an unforgettable break away from it all in Tŷ ar y Mynydd – which translates as house on the mountain.* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, one twin, one bunk.
* Ground floor – open plan living and dining room, porch with seating area, kitchen, bathroom. First floor – double bedroom, twin bedroom, bunk bedroom, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – Freesat TV, DVD player, and radio CD in living area. TVs in all three bedrooms.
* For families – travel cot and high chair provided on request.
* Outside – enclosed garden with patio terrace, garden furniture and barbecue set.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Solar panel electricity and central heating included. Wood-burning stove and fuel included. Wi-Fi available. Storage space for bikes is available.
* Pets – one pet can be accommodated free of charge.
* Notes – no smoking. The access roads to the property is suitable for high clearance vehicles or 4x4s. The owners can provide use of a 4x4 vehicle for familie ...