€432 / week
(Reference number: 300546)
This is the holiday property of your dreams! Troed yr Aran cottage is located on a quiet lane in a tranquil valley, and is right at the foot of Aran Fawddwy, the highest mountain in southern Snowdonia. With a spacious kitchen that includes an oil Rayburn set in a pretty brick surround, a wood burning stove in the living area, and a hot tub with some of the most beautiful views around, you will fall in love with this place. Within easy travelling distance to many attractions, castles, mountains and market towns, get to know the real Wales from this cosy cottage with hot tub nestled in southern Snowdonia.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, one bunk (foldout bed can also be provided on request.)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, separate dining room, living room, utility room. First floor â€“ double bedroom, bunk bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ oven, hob and grill, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dryer, freezer, ironing facilities.
* Entertainment â€“ TV and DVD player. Games, jigsaws, DVDs, books.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with patio area and hot tub, garden furniture, and barbecue.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available, including an undercover space.
* General â€“ central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Hairdryer provided. Bicycle storage available. Wi-Fi included.
* Pets â€“ a maximum of two dogs are allowed at an additional fee of Â£20 per dog. Third dog may be considered, depending on the size of your pets.
* This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond ...