€340 / week
(Reference number: 300392)
This tranquil and peaceful cottage overlooking the small village of Penmachno is a spacious yet cosy retreat from all stresses and strains. Near the popular village of Betws y Coed, with its shops, cafÃ©s and restaurants, bike trails, riverside walks and laid-back atmosphere, this is the ideal place to come if you want to unwind. Within easy travelling distance to attractions such as the Zip Wire in Bethesda , Bodnant Gardens, the town of Llandudno, and many magical and historical Welsh castles, it is also surrounded by footpaths and is the perfect base if you want to explore the rugged mountains of Snowdonia.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, lounge. First floor â€“ twin bedroom, double bedroom with wash-basin, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric cooker and hob, washing machine, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside â€“ patio area with garden furniture, separate shared lawn area with garden furniture.
* Parking â€“ ample private off-road parking.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Hairdryer provided. This cottage has an adjoining holiday cottage next door â€“ both can be booked together to accommodate eight guests.
* Pets â€“ one pet welcome.