Description(Reference number: 69141)
The Wishing Well is a beautifully presented bijou one bedroomed property in the historic town of Richmond. Located only a short walk to the historic Norman Castle, riverside walks and waterfalls of the river Ure. A beautiful property to spend a blissful romantic break in this stunning part of North Yorkshire. Surrounded by quirky shops, many tea rooms and pubs. The property benefits from a decked balcony to enjoy a glass of wine on an evening with stunning views of the the surrounding woodland what a lovely way to end the day.
* Size: 1 bedroom, sleeps 2.
* Nearest pub: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed (more by arrangement with the owner).
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Kitchen, Lounge/diner, 1 bedrooms, 1 en-suite bathroom.
* Beds: 1 double bed.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, Wood burning stove, Smart TV in lounge, Smart TV located in bedroom.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: An electric built-in oven and grill, induction hob, fridge with ice box, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors.
* Parking: Unloading outside the front door, parking in the market square or in the car park 0.2 miles from the front door.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.