Description(Reference number: 76336)
Gleaming stainless steel appliances, elegant leather dining chairs and views over Belltown towards Elliott Bay combine to create a stylish Seattle package that ticks all the boxes. In addition, this waterside neighbourhood is very walkable, with Amazon's HQ and Denny Triangle within a five-minute stroll, Pike Place Market just ten minutes away, and Lower Queen Anne – the city's cultural heart – a little over a mile. While Belltown may once have been the unloved stepchild that Seattle hid from visitors, the area has transformed into a hip neighbourhood with luxury apartments, trendy restaurants, swanky bars, and several boutiques – all just minutes away from home. Scratch beneath the surface, however, and you can still find evidence of its edgy past – including urban street art exhibitions, a punk vinyl shop, and a number of alternative music venues that played a crucial role in the emergence of the grunge scene.
* Pets are allowed, though weight and breed restrictions apply – a refundable $500 deposit is required, in addition to a monthly fee of $100/month/pet payable on reservation
* Onsite parking is offered based on availability and subject to a $325 monthly fee – compact vehicles only
* Your host may show the apartment to potential tenants between 9am-6pm with a day's prior written notice
* Self check-in with lockbox
* The decor and furniture arrangement is refreshed regularly and may differ from what's pictured