Description(Reference number: 70506)
Spacious, beautifully decorated, with views of the serene Welsh countryside, this holiday property can accommodate up to 38 guests, so is ideal for that holiday with family and friends author get-togethers to celebrate. Set near the picturesque village of Devils Bridge, and just 11 miles from the University seaside town of Aberystwyth, with its museums, shops, cafes and theatres, this really is an unique property in which to spend time with your favourite people. There's a games room with a pool table, a Wi-Fi combatable projector for that cinematic experience, and even a football/rugby pitch. To top it all off there's the luxurious and relaxing swim spa hot tub for eight, so book now for a holiday of a lifetime.Size –Sleeps up to 38.Beds – five super king, three bunk beds with king-size base, two bunkbeds, six single beds.Rooms- ground floor – open plan kitchen, living and dining area, second kitchen, living and dining area, one super king-size bedroom (or two single beds on request), bedroom with single bed and bunkbed, shower room with WC, bedroom with super king-size bed and two single beds and ensuite, bedroom with bunk bed with super king-size base, and ensuite, bedroom with single bed and bunkbed with super king-size base with WC, cloakroom with WC. First floor – open plan kitchen dining and living area, bedroom with one super king size bed and one bunk bed with super king and ensuite, bedroom with one super king size bed, one single and one bunk bed and ensuite, the suite with super king size bed and ensuite, bedroom with super king-size bed and bunk bed was super king-size base and ensuite, bathroom, bedroom with super king size bed and two single beds plus ensuite.Kitchen and utilities – dishwasher, commercial oven and gas range, fridge and freezer, washer/dryer, second large fridge, microwave.Entertainment – built in Sony Wi-Fi compatible projector, smart TV in every bedroom and living room , games room with American billiards/pool table, table tennis on patio, children’s play area, full-size football/rugby pitch with football and rugby posts.For families – cot and high chair can be provided on request. Please contact owners to let them know how many you need.Outside – landscaped gardens and 13 acres of private grounds to be shared with one other holiday cottage. Children’s play area and football/rugby pitch. Picnic tables and benches, and three gas barbecues are available. Swim spa hot tub for eight guests. (Hot tub is for daylight use only and its use is weather dependent.)Parking – ample parking available.General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Hairdryers provided. Wi-Fi included. There is an access ramp and double doors suitable for wheelchair users. Bike storage available. Iron and ironing board available. Catering can be arranged on request- please arrange prior to arrival. Owners are happy to arrange group activities on prior request. The garden and ground floor is wheelchair friendly, all door handles and light switches are at a lower level, there is space under the dining table for a wheelchair, there is a 1200mm turning circle in the bedroom, there is parking for several cars on a flat surface which offers easy access into the property. Assistance dogs are welcome. Marquee available for hire for additional charges.Pets – pets are welcome free of charge. Please adhere to the following rules:
- No more than five dogs in the property at any one time.
- Dogs must be kept under control.
- Please clear up any dog mess immediately.
- Dogs’ bedding not provided.
- Dogs must not be left in the property alone.
- Dogs are not allowed on beds, settees, or chairs.
- No dogs under a year old unless arranged prearranged with the owners.
- Please note that due to government legislation the owners cannot accept the following breeds of dog: American Pitbull terrier, Japanese Tosa, File Brasieirio, and Doga Argentina, even if these dogs are muzzled.Notes – no smoking inside the property. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment. The additional beds are for flexible sleeping arrangements only. Please contact owners if you wish to accommodate more guests. Groups of friends must be over the age of 21. If you wish to arrive after 8pm there is an additional charge of £20.