Description(Reference number: 73116)
You won’t have to think about a thing during your stay at this luxurious aparthotel thanks to the twenty-four-hour service available, which includes a concierge, butler and room service whenever you require. There's also a valet service for parking your motor in the indoor garage and continental breakfast brought up to your room every morning. Not bad, right? The home itself is sleek and minimalist, and if you look out to the right side of the bay window that dominates one side of the living space, you'll spot your instantly recognisable neighbour, the Eiffel Tower. As befitting such an elegant property, the surrounding sixteenth arrondissement is full of tree-lined avenues, Michelin-starred restaurants and fascinating galleries.
* The kitchen is quite small in comparison to the rest of the apartment, although it has all the essentials
* Given its location in between two main avenues, traffic noise can be heard during the day although this dies down at nighttime
* This home is located on the first floor with lift access
* The furniture in the room can be rearranged if you are hosting a reception
* There's a wide range of additional services available, from personal trainers and private chefs, to personal shoppers and massage therapists