Description(Reference number: 77299)
This is a simple home in the heart of Eixample, whose design is quite austere, but that doesn't take away from the overall feeling of comfort. The closed balcony in the front looks like a typical interior view until you realise you're staring at the back of Casa Batlló – the view of the tourists snapping photos in the distance has been described as oddly relaxing by many guests that stay in The Conclave of the Hundred. The location is perfect, there's lots of space, the only thing we were missing was a bit more natural light in the back of the living room.
* There are several steps leading to the elevator – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware
* This home doesn't have a manual, but the host is working on putting one together
* The only parking available is public – therefore payable
* When we tested the internet, it was quite slow
* One of the bathrooms is very small and it has a low shower
* The doubles are actually singles put together with a zip-up mattress protector