€375 / week
(Reference number: 300412)
Experience a touch of magic in this charming and pretty traditional Welsh cottage in the heart of the countryside. Just five minutes walk from a stunning blue flag beach, and just a mile from the attractions and amenities of Barmouth, this property is perfectly placed for a relaxing and fun family holiday. Close to magical and unique locations, such as castles, woodland paths, steam trains and tiny private bays and coves, and with enchanting gardens with sea views, this place really does have a touch of magic.* Size â€“ sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, five single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ living room, snug with TV, dining room, kitchen. First floor- family bedroom with double bed and single bed. Twin bedroom, bathroom, twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. Separate shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ two digital TVs, DVD, CD player, radio/cassette, books, games, and local information.
* Outside â€“ large garden with patio, garden furniture and barbecue set.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ bed linen and towels provided. Central heating and electricity included. Hairdryer provided. starter pack of fuel for the fire supplied free of charge. Tea, coffee, sugar and milk and cake will be provided on arrival.
* Pets â€“ one dog can be accommodated at an additional cost of Â£25. Please keep your dog on a lead.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.