Description(Reference number: 77382)
This peaceful retreat in Malibu is perfect for couples looking for a secluded getaway or celebrating a special occasion. Everything about the design of this house is set up to offer seamless inside-out living, which makes it perfect for entertaining. The three-tier deck opens up the home to the outdoors, while the wood panelling lends it an almost temple-like zen vibe, which will appeal to anyone looking to boost each of their six dimensions of wellness. Active types can make the most of the cool coastal mornings and head out to hike on some of the prettiest trails in the country within the Santa Monica Mountains – the likes of Solstice Canyon and Zuma Ridge are no more than a twenty-minute drive away. Meanwhile, we imagine everyone else is more than happy to convene for a slow start on the patio, perhaps with some Hatha yoga thrown in, before taking a short ten-minute drive to top up your tan on the beach or browse the boutiques of central Malibu. Here is also where you'll find the fine dining favourites Nobu and Bui Sushi – perfect for that special occasion. The home's location is unmatched, and the stunning ocean views are a magnificent backdrop as you sip on a glass of bubbles and rejuvenate in the Jacuzzi.
* The house sleeps up to eight guests – note that the third bedroom only contains a sofa bed, while guests seven and eight would be on a sofa bed in the living room
* We'd recommend having access to a car to explore the area fully
* There is onsite parking for one car in the garage, plus room for a compact car on the driveway
* There may be an additional fee for air conditioning
* This home is located in a quiet neighbourhood and is only suitable for quieter groups