€477 / week
(Reference number: 300521)
This five star Welsh country cottage with hot tub really is the ideal setting for your luxurious and indulgent holiday. Surrounded by a stunning garden, which was a Wales in Bloom finalist in 2009, the countryside and wildflower meadows all around makes this a peaceful and serene spot for you to unwind. Close to the amenities of Newcastle Emlyn, Llandysul and Cardigan, and just 15 minutes from the inlets, bays, and golden beaches of Cardigan Bay, you can choose to explore the surrounding area or just relax in this wonderful and enchanting cottage. Spend your days strolling on beaches, visiting small exclusive shops, and enjoying the wonderful food in the local pub, and then relax in the hot tub or captivating revolving summer house.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms (+2 extra single futon beds for children)
* Beds â€“ one king, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen, lounge, twin bedroom with ensuite. First floor â€“ king size bedroom with ensuite, and two single full size futon beds for children. This bedroom also has a walk in wardrobe and its own direct access into the surrounding gardens.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ 5* fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer.
* Entertainment â€“ sky TV, DVD/VHS, PS2 and games, books, magazines and jigsaws, CD/stereo.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ gardens with secluded barbecue area and seating, hot tub, revolving summerhouse in wildflower meadows.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own hot tub and beach towels. Tea, coffee and milk ...