€398 / week
(Reference number: 300478)
If you're looking for the wow factor, this place has got it in spades. This stunning stone cottage, which was once an 18th-century stable, has breathtakingly captivating views over the Menai Straits and the mountains of Snowdonia. Situated on the island of Anglesey, and near the village with the longest place name in Britain- thatâ€™s Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerwchwyndrobwyllandysiliogogogoch- there is so much to do here end so many beautiful scenes to enjoy. Close to many beaches, countryside walks, renowned pubs and restaurants, this cottage with original features and welcoming atmosphere is a beautiful haven of serenity.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two double, one bunk.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner. First floor â€“ double bedroom, bunk bedroom, family bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave oven.
* Entertainment â€“ TV with Freeview.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private patio area and shared lawns.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied. This property is available for short breaks at certain times of the year.
* Pets â€“ pets are welcome at an additional cost of Â£10 per pet. There is a maximum allowance of two pets, or four small dogs. Pets must not be left alone in the property under any circumstances.