€398 / week
(Reference number: 300522)
You don't get any prettier than this! This picture book perfect cottage is cosy, comfortable, and is ideal for that luxury countryside getaway. Situated next to a sacred 12th century church, this area is a haven for wildlife, with its wildflower meadows and woodlands. Just 10 minutes from the relaxed university town of Lampeter, with its tiny shops and welcoming cafes, and within easy travelling distance of the larger towns of Carmarthen and Aberystwyth, this is the perfect place from which to explore this tranquil corner of Wales. Located just 20 minutes from the coast, you can choose to spend your days exploring by car, or you can choose to explore the immediate surroundings by foot or bicycle. You will be captivated by this beautiful cottage in blissful surroundings.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one king, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, king-size bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, bathroom, laundry room. First floor â€“ Gallery sitting room.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ hob, Aga-style stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle with freezer compartment. Washing machine, tumble dryer, clotheshorse, chest freezer and barbecue in outhouse laundry room.
* Entertainment â€“ digital TVs in the sitting room and both bedrooms.
* Outside â€“ garden with wooden garden furniture, and second table with director chairs available. Badminton set is provided for use on lawns. Stone built barbecue.
* General â€“ electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack provided on arrival including tea, coffee, bara brith and fresh flowers (if in season). Basic items are provided for your stay, such as sugar, washing up ...