€386 / week
(Reference number: 300354)
The kids are going to love it here! This charming period cottage, beautifully secluded and yet within short travelling distance to beaches, restaurants, tiny villages and attractions, is homely yet spacious and stylish. The enclosed garden is simply a dream come true for children, for it includes a slide, swings, playhouse, trampoline, and football goal. On top of that, as this property is on a working farm, you can arrange with the farmer to take a tour to meet all the animals. With period features such as wooden beams, exposed stonework and a double height lounge, this really is the perfect balance between quaint, cosy and child friendly.* Size – sleeps five in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, one single.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living, dining and kitchen area, double bedroom with four poster bed and ensuite (the ensuite has a whirlpool type bath.) First floor – family bedroom with double and single bed and ensuite shower room.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. Tumble dryer, washing machine and deep-freeze are available for use in separate shared laundry room.
* Entertainment – TV, video and DVD player, CD hi-fi system.
* For families – travel cot, safety gate and highchair are available. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private patio area with garden furniture. Large shared garden with football goal, playhouse/climbing frame with slide and trampoline, and swings. Gas barbecue available for use.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, bath and hand towels provided (please bring your own beach towels.) Wi-Fi available. This property is available for short breaks.
* Pets – no ...