€307 / week
(Reference number: 300369)
It doesn't get much more traditional than this! This converted stable adjoins the farmhouse, which dates from around 1650, and is strikingly beautiful from the offset. Decorated in a classic and traditional style, and with the cosy features of an a log fire and exposed wooden beams, this is a beautiful slice of history. Serene and secluded, and yet within 3 miles of the bustling market town of Welshpool with its shops, restaurants, pubs and canal, there is plenty to do. Within easy travelling distance of castles, lakes, mountains and attractions, and with free fishing on site, this stunning period cottage in mid Wales will delight you.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, one full-size bunk.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan living, dining and kitchen area. First floor- double bedroom, full-size bunk bedroom, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric cooker, microwave, fridge. Washing machine and dryer available for use in farmhouse.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with furniture, lawned area, childrenâ€™s swings, and barbecue. Small fishing pond on site is stocked with brown trout, and fishing is free. Please bring your own fishing equipment.
* Parking â€“ private parking.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Logs for wood burner provided. Hairdryer provided. Wi-Fi available. Some basic items are provided such as washing up liquid, soap, toilet roll, backing cleaner.
* Pets â€“ up to 2 dogs can be accommodated at a cost of Â£20 per dog per day. Please let us know at the time of booking if you will be bringing pets. D ...