€567 / week
(Reference number: 300438)
Stylishly converted farm building with bags of character, electric stove, and exposed brickwork, the views from this five star cottage are truly captivating. Just 1 mile from the popular village of Abersoch, known for its laid-back atmosphere and watersports, you're just a 10 minute walk from beautiful golden beaches, shops, restaurants and pubs â€“ and yet this holiday cottage feels secluded and serene. Located on a traditional family run farm, and within easy travelling distance of many attractions, amenities and the very best of Wales, this is just what you need in order to recharge those batteries.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open kitchen, dining and living area, double bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and fridge. Shared laundry room with ironing facilities.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ patio area with garden furniture.
* General â€“ central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Midweek breaks, weekend breaks and short breaks are available in low season. There are three other self catering properties on site (including Y Granar) if you wish to do a group booking.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ couples and families welcome, mature groups only. No smoking.