€523 / week
(Reference number: 300289)
Enchanting stone building packed with original features, this cosy and welcoming farmhouse property is idyllic. Located down a quiet lane, and with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside, it is ideally placed for exploring nearby beaches, mountains, market towns and villages. There's even a games room on-site! Just 6 miles from the picture perfect harbour village of Aberdovey, and 5 miles from the pretty and quirky market town of Machynlleth, this peaceful haven is a perfect base from which to explore this blissful corner of Wales.* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, double bedroom with ensuite. First floor- double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Chest freezer available to use in the laundry room. Separate laundry room available for use.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD player, shared games room with pool table and up.
* For families – travel cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – lawned area with garden furniture.
* Parking – private off-road parking.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided. Tea tray and home-made Welsh cakes will be provided on arrival. Basic items such as washing up liquid, tea towels and dishcloths are provided. This property has easy access for people with a disability. It is wheelchair accessible, and ground floor facilities are all accessible for those with a disability, as is the garden. Door handle and ...