€511 / week
(Reference number: 300349)
Quaint and pretty cottage with plenty of outside space, and within easy walking distance of the well-known and well loved golden sandy beach of Porth Neigwl, this is a secluded and tranquil retreat from all the stresses and strains of modern life. With traditional features such as beautiful stonework and exposed wooden beams, but with all the convenience and luxury of a high spec modern finish, this is the perfect place to unwind. This five star cottage is just 3 miles from the popular village of Abersoch, which is well known for its laid-back atmosphere and watersports opportunities. Within easy driving distance of many towns, villages and attractions, this is the perfect place from which to explore this unspoilt corner of North Wales.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one super king, one double, two single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan living, dining and kitchen area, super king-size bedroom with ensuite (can be made into two single beds if required â€“ please request when booking). Double bedroom, twin bedroom, main bathroom with jacuzzi.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment â€“ TV and video, CD player and radio. Shared separate indoor games room.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair are available on request.
* Outside â€“ enclosed patio with barbecue, garden furniture, large enclosed playground with slide, swings etc, which is shared with just one other holiday cottage.
* General- electricity and central heating provided. Bed linen and towels provided. Logs and coal provided. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer available on request. Basic items are provided ...