€416 / week
(Reference number: 300529)
If you're looking for a peaceful and tranquil countryside holiday with the convenience of the amenities of the town, then this is the place for you! Located on a farm, but with a real sense of privacy, you are within strolling distance of the town of Bala with its shops, cafés, restaurants and pubs, and just 500m from Llyn Tegid (Bala lake) with its watersports and breathtaking views. This tastefully restored barn conversion really has the wow factor, with beautiful wooden beams, exposed stonework, and finished to a high spec, – and best of all, you have private use of the indulgent and relaxing hot tub. Surrounded by picturesque walks, popular attractions, scenic views, and located in a friendly Welsh speaking community, this is the perfect balance of town and country.* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one king (can be twin beds if prearranged), two single.(single sofa bed in lounge.)
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living, dining and kitchen area, king-size bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – ceramic touch control hob with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – flatscreen TV with DVD player in living area, and bedrooms also include a flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside – enclosed garden with hot tub for your exclusive use, decking area with garden furniture and flowerbeds.
* Parking – ample private parking.
* General – bedlinen, towels and dressing gowns provided. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided. Sofa bed available in the living area for an extra guest on request. O ...