€546 / week
(Reference number: 300401)
With bags of charm and full of original features, this five star cottage can sleep up to 8 for those get togethers with your family and friends to enjoy the indulgence of this beautiful property. The views will take your breath away, the LlÅ·n Peninsula is known for its sandy beaches, small villages, lively Welsh culture and tranquility. Located half a mile up a farm track, and on a small working farm, Stabal Lleuddad is within easy travelling distance of the villages of Tudweiliog and Nefyn, and it is easy to reach the many attractions and adventures of the LlÅ·n Peninsula from this idyllic period cottage with that extra touch of luxury â€“ this place really is captivating.* Size â€“ sleeps eight in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, four singles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, living area, double bedroom with outside patio area, bathroom. First floor â€“ double room, two interconnecting twin bedrooms, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven and hob, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave and fridge freezer. There is a separate shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer which can be used free of charge.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, Nintendo Wii, DVD player, traditional board games.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ two patio areas with garden furniture, plus communal gardens with benches.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Some hairdryers provided. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack provided on arrival, which includes home made bara brith and eggs. Basic items are provided, such as washing up liqui ...